Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

 
  It is a busy day for me as I get ready for my trip to Belize on Sunday. However, I can always spare a few moments for Pinterest!  I'm linking up with The First Grade Parade to share my favorite pins this week.

My favorite teacher pins this week


I love this idea for making a magnetic board with filing cabinets. I don't have a magnetic whiteboards in my classroom so this will be great to use as a news board.


I think I'm going to use this idea for the first day of homeroom if we have time.


This will definitely be one of my bulletin boards next year.

Recent craft finds


Such an easy idea, I need to find some cute stencils now.


These would be cute to make in certain colors and set on group tables in the classroom. Then I could call groups to line up by color.

Other fun finds


Love this picture of Caye Caulker, I will be snorkeling there next Saturday!


Mint Chocolate Chip icecream cake? Can you say YUM?! I wish I had time to make this now.


It can be hard to be patient sometimes, but in the end it will be worth the wait.


I'm getting my nails done today and I would LOVE to have this manicure.

I hope everyone has a great start to their weekend. Don't forget to link up and share your favorite pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe { visibility:hidden; height:0px; display:none; }