Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Back to School Wishlist & Sales

    I have decided to come up with a list of things I know I will need to buy before school starts back.  There are so many back to school sales going on that it is easy for me to say "Oh, that is only 25 cents, I better buy 10!" That is why I need to stick to a list! The list of things I need is based on things I already have left over from last year.  I have hundreds of folders now, so even if they are super cheap, I don't need to buy anymore.

My Back to School Wishlist

  • Pencils
  • Crayons
  • Tape
  • Highlighters
  • 2 staplers (both of mine broke last year)
  • Hand held pencil sharpeners
  • Composition notebooks
  • Cereal boxes for book bins
  • Printed duct tape (many rolls)
  • Plastic baskets to store books by genre (I'd love suggestions for where to get these the cheapest)

     Now of course our school give us a little bit of money to purchase supplies for our classroom, but I like to use that money for bigger items.  So now for the list of deals that I would actually buy IF I were able to go shopping next week.  I'm hoping my sweet mother will read this and get some of these things for me while she is in town next week. Love you mom!

Office Max has the best deals again this week with:


  • 1 cent wooden pencils - limit 20
  • Sharpie Ancent Yellow Highlighters 4pk - $1
  • Paperpro Evo Stapler $4
  • Buy 2 get 1 free, scotch duct tape
They also have 10 cent hand sanitizer, 25 cent glue stick and pens and 15 cent notebooks and folders but I already have plenty of those items from last year.

Office Depot has a few items this week such as:


  • 2-Hole Manual Pencil Sharpeners - 25 cents
  • Filler notebook paper - 25 cents
  • Scotch® Color Masking Tape - $2

     


    Office Depot also will have a folding file cart with lid on sale for $15, regular $23.99.  This saved me so much last year when I wanted to carry home my students reading response notebooks. If you don't have a rolling cart yet, this a great deal!


   Staples doesn't have many great deals this week so I'm not listing anything from them.  I'm sure the ads will continue to pick up later in the month.

     In other news tomorrow morning I leave for Belize with 40 others from my church.  We are going to be working on several different projects including construction, food ministries, sports recreation and vacation bible school.  I have never been out of the country so I am very excited about this opportunity.  I have spent a lot of time in prayer for this trip and hope that we can all be the hands and feet of Christ.   While I'm gone I won't be able to make any new blog posts but I will be taking lots of pictures to share when I get back.  I hope you all have a wonderful week and please pray for my church and I while we are away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar-iframe { visibility:hidden; height:0px; display:none; }