My first full year of teaching was full of learning experiences and looking back I can point out so many mistakes that I made. However, I am not discouraged, I am thrilled at the opportunity to teach the same grade and subjects again. I also will be our middle school's cheerleading coach this year. Last year I coached during basketball season, but this year it is all me. I have a lot to look forward to when school starts in the fall, and I can't wait to share it with everyone.
Fun Facts about me:
- I am a Christian, daughter, sister, aunt, friend, teacher.
- I love crafts, trying new projects and pinterest!
- I'm a NCSU graduate & Wolfpack fan all the way!
- You can find me at Harris Teeter with my coupons.
- I'm a southern girl and love to be outdoors.
- This year I'll be incorporating Whole Brain Teaching, The Book Whisperer & Teach like a Pirate in my classroom.