Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

January Currently

I know I'm a bit late on doing Farley's currently this month but it is still January so here it goes.



Currently I am very happy with how things are going for me at work.  I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of things and am being a better teacher for my students.  Being a first year teacher, along with a cheerleading coach has been very difficult.  However, I've done a lot of praying and reflecting and have finally found what works for me.

Right now, I'm thinking about what to do with this extra free time because cheerleading is almost over and I will finally have time for me!  I'm not going to know what to do with myself in a couple of weeks.  I look forward to getting into a workout routine and to hopefully finding a young adult bible study I can get involved in.

Today was an early release day due to the wintry mix we had.  It was pointless to try to teach anything today.  The kids were excited and we were interrupted by announcements of early dismissals every other minute.  We made it through the day though and now it is the weekend!  I think I'll be getting some grading and planning done while taking some time to myself before the playoff games start next week!

I hope everyone has a safe weekend during this Winter storm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one late to the party. :) I figured better late than never right?
    I love Pandora. I used to use it all the time in my classroom for quiet working periods. My students loved it. Who are some of your favorite artists?
    Life with Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder how people learn about Pandora. I just heard about it from a friend of mine, and that was a few weeks ago! Who knew!(Everyone but me?!) Emily
    http://loveluckandlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

#navbar-iframe { visibility:hidden; height:0px; display:none; }