Sunday, December 2, 2012

So Little Time

    Basketball season has started at my school which means I am coaching cheerleading.  For the next two months I will be attending 2 games every week, not getting home till 8 or 9 those days.  Other days I will be doing practices and reading tutoring.  It is sad that I haven't really had a chance to even get in the Christmas spirit yet.  Normally, the day after Thanksgiving I am ready for Christmas music, decorations and movies.  December has snuck up so quickly that I can hardly believe Christmas is just a few weeks away.  I will definitely be ready for that short break though.  I really question how teachers that coach and have families have any time at all.  I've only be a coach for a week now and feel overwhelmed.  I am hoping next year will be a lot easier once I have units already made up.

Since it is December I did want to take the time to participate in Farley's Currently.




For those, who like me, need to get a little more in the Christmas spirit, I'll leave you with the song I'm currently listening to.



#navbar-iframe { visibility:hidden; height:0px; display:none; }